Dr. Wylie McGlothlin is the only board certified Hospice and Palliative Care medical director of any of the hospices with offices in Henry County.
Our Hospice Team includes:
- Registered Nurses, educated in palliative care and pain control, work with the patient to establish and maintain comfort as well as quality of life.
- Certified Nursing Assistants are skilled at assisting with personal care to increase the patient's overall comfort level.
- Social Workers are trained individuals who can help patients and families address needs related to end-of-life issues and find additional services that may be needed.
- Our Chaplain is available to guide the patients in meeting their spiritual need as the end-of-life approaches and provides spiritual support to family members if desired.
- Volunteers are trained individuals available to stay with the patient to relieve the caregiver as well as provide companionship and assistance with activities.
- Our Bereavement Counselor offers a variety of services to the patient’s family to help with their understanding of grief. This service is provided to anyone in the community.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists are available as needed.
Hover over arrows to scroll text.
"Hospice was fantastic. Every need was anticipated and fulfilled."